DigDeep Right to Water Project
Human Rights (Water) Nonprofit in Need of HR Policies Review for Compliance
We would like to ensure our HR policies and procedures are not only compliant with federal and state laws, but are equitable and better than most policies typically offered to employees.
Posted December 4, 2020
Background & Context
As a human rights organization working to create equity in our society, we believe it is of equal importance that our internal policies and procedures reflect this as well. As such, we have been slowly going through our handbook making sure our policies are as equitable as possible. We now need to make sure they are complaint.
We have employees in multiple states. We would like to ensure our company policies and procedures are complaint with federal and applicable state laws.
Work & Deliverables
We need the policies and procedures in organization's handbook reviewed to ensure federal and state compliance. In all areas where we are not compliant, we would like to work with the volunteer to make updates and changes where needed.
- Project begins
- Volunteer + Volunteer Coordinator intro call
- Schedule a background call with volunteer coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator will be available to answer any questions, and assist where possible
- Volunteer will work to make sure handbook is compliant with federal and states laws
- Project ends
- Volunteer will deliver final notes/updates for handbook policies to volunteer coordinator